ENDURA paint in Spray Bombs!!

James__WC

Supporting Member
Hey Lads! I was digging around today, and discovered that ENDURA is making both 1K & 2K spray bombs!! Of course, at this point I haven't seen pricing, but the 2K would be a great way to get excellent quality paint on small parts like suspension components, rims, etc......
From my years in the body shop, I know the stuff is bullet-proof.....will be interesting to find out the cost:):)

http://endura.ca/spray.html

James

HMMMM.... interesting....tough for sure.....does it some in flat black......BWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA....bad touch.....LOL..
sorry maybe it was the rye.....LOL.....

Puurrrffeeccttt......I have a few touch ups to do on the frame.
Now to find it.

Very interesting, I like the paint but a waste to mix and then dump some of it. Might have to search this out.

Shaune: the bad news is, with the 2K bomb, you have 24hrs after you activate to use the bomb, or it's toast.......have a look @ the data sheets in the link in first post......

James

.....and unless things have changed, any Acklands-Grainger A/B also sells ENDURA

James

I live in the frozen north and don't get out much, but how does one activate the two components in a spray bomb??? Sounds like a genius idea if it's a durable as the traditionally sprayed Endura.

I live in the frozen north and don't get out much, but how does one activate the two components in a spray bomb??? Sounds like a genius idea if it's a durable as the traditionally sprayed Endura.

I was wondering the same thing. Looked and found this.

http://endura.ca/pdf/TDS/2K_spray.pdf

Looks like you inject the acitvator into the spray can when you are ready to use, shake, and proceed as with a normal spray can.

Just bought and used 4 cans of the 2k paint. $25.00 each. Only problem was you can't tilt the cans sideways or they wouldn't paint and really didn't spray consistantly, great idea but the cans suck. Didn't really cover that well either. Was told one can would do the job but eventually needed 4.

47: Good to know! Thanks for saving a bunch of us some $$$. Sorry about you having to learn the hard way...

James