Interesting Concepts

bullet

Took these photos from the RRR Forum.
Thought they were interesting and I know you like pics.

Honda MC engine ........... & check the steering rack.
141509552-M-1-1.jpg

Flathead Cadillac
DSC02695-1.jpg

Straight 8 w/ 6 carbs.
0527pnwn07smallnf1.jpg

Straight 8 w/ 7 carbs.
IMG_0390-1.jpg

Last edited:
Heavily Modified Buick or Olds ?
364348754_8TVii-L.jpg

364381608_sRzrC-L.jpg

Timing Chain Steer
hollywoodhotrodsopenhour.jpg

Modified Citroen
Citroensled2.jpg

Citroensled1.jpg

Last edited:
Except for the goofy trailer hitch design I thought all these ideas were refreshing. I liked the 4 cylinder motorcycle engine sitting sideways. The rear drums moved inward on that red car was a great idea....lots of work but looking at the car it seems the idea was to do lots of inventing.
The black finned thing with the continental kit on the rear, while not my thing still looks cool. Looks like it floats down the road.....or swims like a shark.

I love to see them and realise that no matter what idea you come up with ,someone else will outdo you:D
That Citroen has had a tremendous amount of work done to it to make it look like that.
It's an UK rod if I remember correctly

I like the Modified 2 seater Buick / Olds, not sure which, taillights look familar but not the grill. Tremedous amount of sheet metal fabbing there.

Some of those are pretty cool!
And some of them, like this one, are the reasons so many people hate rat rods...
p2070189xb7.jpg

Some of those are pretty cool!
And some of them, like this one, are the reasons so many people hate rat rods...
p2070189xb7.jpg

Now that I look at this thing closer, there is a frame rail running to the front crossmember.
So I'm thinking now the trailer hitch serves no purpose other than shock factor.