Losers car club of Ontario

workin class

This is a new club Starting in Ont.The LOSERS are for the car guys who like old cars for the sake of old cars no investment cars no one up man ship just plane old car guys with an open mind to all kinds of cars. You must have a kind of twisted sense of humor just the belong to a club with a name like ours but thats what we are looking for. Old school car guys no games no bull no crap the kind of guys you can just hang with without club politics. Sound interesting?:eek:

LOSER logic......................."he who dies with the most toys wins"........LOSER logic he who dies with the most toys is going to have a hell of an auction.:D

Well, for starters it's a club. So inherent with clubs are the politics. I'm a zillion miles away from Ontario on the left coast so not joining anyway. Would it not be easier to just have a breakfast group weekly where stuff gets thrown to/fro & guys just go where they want to join for the event? I hear you LOAD & clear about club stuff & the power struggles. Good luck!

Its more of a bunch of people with the same kinda attitude and sense of humor to sorta belong to a club. The only real rule is to buy a LOSERS c.c. license plate frame $12.00 each (no club funds or account the money goes to the guy who makes the frame directly) for your ride and sit back and listen to the comments that come from people when they see it. Kinda twisted but fun some people will chuckle at the Club name and some will be offended and try to get you to change the name. Oh breakfast meetings would be hard as we are hundreds of miles away from each other. Im in Ottawa some are down in London and up in North Bay. I hope guys can meet up at events all over the province.

ITS the kind of club we all take turns you can be next if you got the guts:p OH sorry you dont belong. Another damn outsider making silly comments. LOL its all good. Have a nice day now.

Last edited:
al37ford:DYour right about politics:cool:There is a dozen of us who get together for breaky every week for the past 5 years or so and it seems to be growing .We sit and have breaky ,tell lies and have a general good old time :DWe have done the club thing but they all become political.When us breakfast guys want an outing usually one fellow will set up a time and place and we go :)This has worked for the last 5 years and we are all winners by this :eek:

Bob

With out the LOSERS there can be NO WINNERS:D . AND dont forget LOSERS out number Winners 99 to 1 at all car shows. Our club is all about having fun and a twisted sense of humor.

Last edited:
workin class:DI think you misunderstood what I posted.This is not a Pi$$ing contest on names .I mearly said because we were having fun we were winners .My 2 cents worth.Good luck on your club.:p

Bob

No I got it its all kool. Im getting older now so I dont win to many pissing contests any ways. Doc says Im fine.

You guys ARE LOSERS! The WOODEN MONKEYS CC doesn't even require you to pay $12 for a plaque... just go get yerself some monkeys!

where do i send my $12?

YEAH but all the WOODEN MONKEYS I see now a days are made in China. Our frames are made in Ontario.:p OH and thanks for the compliment.