Ontario By-laws on No Fenders

That's good but when an inspection manual goes into detail like that it's going to be very hard to comply. Politicians don't put a lot of thought into their end of it. Would they really prefer to have stock headlights on a T or and A. Those little bulbs with ineffecient relectors and fluted lenses can't hold a candle (No pun intended) to a modern Halogen bulb but if someone was going by the letter of the law that's what you'd end up with. How about original brakes? We've been over that enough times here and on the HAMB with some fools thinking their rod or cable operated mechanicals are just fine.

I was told by a local cop that if it is raining and you are driving, you better have fenders. Other then that, they "usually" look the other way. I do not plan on giving them the chance to make the decision of if they feel like hassling me or not.

I will be putting fenders on my t-bucket. Similar to the ones posted there on the coupe. Its not for anyone other then me. I have no top and a rock coming of the front tire at 70MPH and hitting my arm, would hurt like a sonofabitch! Same with the rear, do not need anything flying up and smacking me in the back of the head.