1933 Willys Delivery Project

Bash and scratch

Supporting Member
Sorry for the quality of the photos this was some time ago! Real pictures lol.

1936 Willys Panel Delivery

DSCN3704.JPG

DSCN3705.JPG

DSCN3706.JPG

DSCN3708.JPG

Last edited:
Couple of bottles of 'T' cut and a few hours with a power polisher and she should be on the road..
Bob

ok now the 'smart' remarks...

how many kliks on it? does it run? will it have a full tank? is the battery new? Does it have factory air? does the radio work?

I would buy that in a heartbeat.....I just finished fixing a 33 Studebaker that was WAY worse than that.....Was literally broke in half...I did a 50 ford tudor sedan that was split in 2 also ....Almost anything can be fixed now a days

This car showed up on 2 trailers ...The front half on one trailer,the back half on the other trailer
GetAttachmentCAI116YT.jpg

The Stude went from this
28fordchop044.jpg

to this in a few days
28fordchop004.jpg

I say buy the Willy's!!!!

Last edited:
Neil: Why do you ask such SILLY questions??:D

I have a left testicle I'm not using:eek:, tell me where to fed ex it, and where I go to pick up my new willys!!:):)

James

I guess it would depend how much the guy wants for it.
Too much Barrett Jackson pricing going on these days.

Neil: I have a hunch????

Is this the BEFORE
CIMG2656.jpg

.....and this is the AFTER??
36WDel003.jpg

or is this actually ANOTHER Willys delivery??

James

That is where you sit her down infront of the boob tube and watch what an old willys sedan delivery goes for on Barrratt Jackson...... actually you might have to google search as they are just too rare.

Russ

That is a pretty neat little panel so hook in there and enjoy it, pretty cool looking thing the orange one if it's the same ride, I have fond memories of a 4 door sedan when I was a kid my cousin had, we used to charge around the beach in that, across mud flats and all, saddly both my cousin and the Willys are crusin the beach in the sky now.

A amte has a 4 door sedan outhere and it is just stuck under his house, one of the other members here was interested in it but my mate just mucked around and wouldn't put a price on it, his one is a very good example but I have a feeling the Ozzy body was a tad larger but still the same sheet metal on the front. He also has a genuine roadster Ute version as well but that could be a later model unit.

Cool looking ride there Bash, John

Just wondering if that Willys got built. That photo is about fourteen years old. Is it the orange one?

I'm dying to find out as well what came of this.....
There was a 33 Willys 4 dr that pulled in the parking lot late Saturday at the Red Deer swap meet a couple of years back....I wonder where that ended up?;)

let the fun begin, again guys this was 14yrs ago.

Those pics at the start of the thread were in part the photos I saw that got me interested in the car and then also the day I hauled it home.

DSCN3713.JPG

this is the rear fender after a costic dip

DSCN3714.JPG

then cleaned up and bashed around a little

DSCN3717.JPG

eliminated the wood with steel tubing and welded the belt molding onto the car also eliminating the wood.

DSCN3718.JPG

eliminated wood frame on door and made and installed hidden hinges and frenched caddy tailight housings Oh ya and a couple shrinks! The door had been run over by a tractor!

Last edited:
CIMG2664.jpg
DSCN3728.JPG

wanted a smooth door handle and not electic so fabbed these

CIMG2666.jpg

bear claws

DSCN3729.JPG

safety door pins/key lock

DSCN3730.JPG

Last edited: