Hot rod snowmobile picture

Hillbilly

I would love to build one like this
V8_sled2.jpg

And if thats your snowmobile you'll need a snowblower like this

snowblower3.jpg

snowblower.jpg

Heres my snow racer, made the ski attachment last spring. It actually goes through the snow pretty good.

P3240001a.jpg

hijack over

Scott

Our local model A parts supplier, Ross Mcleod has one of those model As in his shop. Chassis is restored and the body is quite far along. But i hope he never needs to use it around here. We don't like snow in this part of B.C..

Used to be a Model A 28-29 snow bird just like that on Chieflake RD in PG. in the 80s, I`m sure some of the PTP guys might remember it:cool:

Brad the one that Ross has is a 28/9 as well. I don't know where he got it. But would have to be somewhere they have snow. Did i mention that we don't like snow down here?

I really dig the Nash Metro......but if I was to build a snow driver, I'd build a coupe with a really good heater......I don't get the convertible / hanging out in the weather thing.....as a matter of fact.....I'm from Winnipeg.....If I never see snow again.....That would be good........

only in winter-peg you say!! some thing to chace the poler bears heh!! as long as it'l out run em!!

Brian bet it`s one and the same machine:D If you think of it next time you see him ask him if it came from PG. It was for sale for quit awhile before it went.

I like the Snowblower, nothing like wake'n the neighbours up early Sunday morning. ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Matt