RCMP Bust up Horsepower Hooligans Illegal Street Race

Drache

mea2hUH.jpg

FoxUSIZ.jpg

8ZgNPVX.jpg

Cool promo guys. :) Good work, although I'm not so sure about that Williams Lake alignment shop 'yer using. :D

Fantastic PR fellas......seriously.. are you going to be racing to the proper soap box rules, or ???

You can still see the outline of our local track which ceased racing in the 70's

Again.......good stuff !!!!!:)

Fantastic PR fellas......seriously.. are you going to be racing to the proper soap box rules, or ???

You can still see the outline of our local track which ceased racing in the 70's

Again.......good stuff !!!!!:)

It's a kids only even that we helped start up with the local GM Dealership. This will be the 3rd of 4th year now, can't remember exactly.

....I looked at all the pictures several times...and I don't get it. Where is Jungle Pam?

Good to see the police getting involved with the fun. These days they seem to not be allowed to have a sense of humor..

Russ

That is great, I think the RCMP are very good with car guys there especially the way they blocked the hiway etc at Kamloops in 2007 for the cars to head down town, very well done. Plus the fun I have had with them along the way also.

Glad to see that the police stepped in. Those hooligans should be arrested. This kind of street racing is very dangerous, seeing that the front wheels on one of them has a little too much toe-in should be a warning they don't know what they are doing.:p

Great thread guys, gave me a smile today.:D

Carl