"Overdrives" thursday nite garage hugs

PG409

Supporting Member
Our little unclub meets every second Thursday night all through the fall, winter and early spring at a different shop/garage for BS, looking at cars and whatever. I will post these up on this ongoing thread over the next few months.
Tonight we were at "Woodbutcher's" place (Gavin). About 25 or so guys showed up to look at his 55 Chevy pickup under construction.

Lots of Canadian Rodder members in attendance.........

That is a good way for everyone to keep in touch Keith, good to see especially in the cooler months when you might otherwise just sit at home. Good to see some familiar faces there.

Man that's looks like it would be a good time! It's always nice to get club members out together like that! Most of our club guys wouldn't come out to things like this unless there was a free catered meal and drinks! Haha!

In Kamloops and area we used to do a garage tour to see what everyone was up to.. I think this could be a good thing to start up again!:D

Russ

Would be a great way to visit and see what else is on the go. Wish i got to be home more often to partake in my own neighborhood...been on way more in other towns and cities than in my own backyard ;-)
Thanks to those that invite me along, always been a great time!
Looks like a good turnout Keith.
Greg

Would be a great way to visit and see what else is on the go. Wish i got to be home more often to partake in my own neighborhood...been on way more in other towns and cities than in my own backyard ;-)
Thanks to those that invite me along, always been a great time!
Looks like a good turnout Keith.
Greg

Great way to make friends in other parts of the province !

The next garage night is October 20th at Kruuzin's place (Dougeeeeeeeee)

Photos after......

Thanks for posting the pics, Keith. Nice to have so many come by for a visit and a chin wag. Lots of faces I don't know and I'm terrible with names, so if I forget who you are, don't feel bad. My name is on my shop coat at work upside down just so that I don't forget my own name! I almost forget, but then look down and, oh yeah, that's what it is. Anyways, the early birds showed up at about 6:30 and the guys with the tri-five trucks hung on till about 9:30 swapping lies. Good times.

As for wobbly pops and other refreshments, I forgot to tell everyone they were in the fridge, haha. I guess Ill just have to empty it out myself.

OOOPS ! Thanks Doug.

The 30th of October it is at "Kruuzin's" place !!! Photos to follow.....:)

Well, last night's shop tour was to Canadian Rodder member "Kruuzin's
house. We crammed about 50 guys into Doug's small shop so photos were
somewhat difficult. His running 47 Dodge pickup was there as well as his
next project, a 1938 Plymouth Sedan. Lots of BS and the place sounded like
a cocktail party......

Doug holding court, and in the next photo holding a boob.

Thanks for posting the pictures Keith... Thanks to all that showed up... I had a hoot hope you did too.... great memories where created..

No Keith I don't believe Dougie would be bull shitting on, but then after I saw he had his gonads in his hand I wonder what you mountain boys really do get up to, :D:D:D

I notice the Chicken Plucker is standing back a bit, maybe he didn't feel safe.

Thanks for posting the pix Keith and good on Dougee for having guys over for a garage tour. Good to see everyone having fun.

Carl

O/D's meet this Thursday Nov 13th.

Someone asked what kind of a group are we. We are not a club.

So I searched "gaggle" like geese. Apart from the goose reference,
One Wikipedia definition is to Military slang and it says "An unorganized
group doing nothing"

So a "gaggle of goofs" or "doing nothing"...take your pick

Photos Friday AM