Help with a floor panel, lwr mainland

hb32

I don`t own a bead roller so looking for some help local to manufacture a panel to cover my master cylinders.
Any recommendations, for some one on the lower mainland, that can put 3 beads in the middle of a panel, to clear the spring steel closure piece on the master cylinders?

If I lived out there I'd gladly do it for you, hopefully someone can help you get it done.

A local "tin basher" could do it. (that's a HVAC/furnace guy that does duct work).

Or Jellybeans Auto Crafters right there in Surrey on 64th off 152.

If you have a router you can cut grooves into a piece of would and pound the metal into the grooves with a bar a little narrower than the groove you cut into the wood! The pics below show a patch I fabbed up by pounding the metal into a slot I had cut into a metal beam but I seen where sheet metal had been pounded into wood also!
grooves1_zpse1180e54.jpg

grooves2_zps692f1271.jpg

If you have a router you can cut grooves into a piece of would and pound the metal into the grooves with a bar a little narrower than the groove you cut into the wood! The pics below show a patch I fabbed up by pounding the metal into a slot I had cut into a metal beam but I seen where sheet metal had been pounded into wood also!

Thanks Dan and an excellent idea. I will give it a try over the next couple of days.

No problem. i seen a video on Youtube of a fella doing this but I cannot find it now! Ha and when you find a piece of "would" lem'me know! hahaha

Spent an hour a pounded out a reasonable facsimile like Dan suggested. Not pretty but after the carpet covers it...:cool:
Thanks for the quick replies and suggestions.
Now if Classic Instruments ships me my speedo in a timely fashion.