Lets see pics of what you'll be cruising in this spring.

A newly acquired ride. Can hardly wait for the gravel on the roads to get swept up!:D:D

Last edited:
The rims will be hopefully changed out for this season. One of the front ones will not balance and has a slight vibration.......
danscougar_zps37531d12.jpg

Last edited:
:D Single seater open roadster, LT1000, 18hp Briggs V-twin, centrifical clutch 6 spd. :D

LT1000%202.jpg

Last edited:
now that is just too friggin cool, love the green, hope you don't let that bugger get away from you on the first couple drives. I love solo seat roadsters, just you, nobody to backseat drive.......too cool.

Don't get "moronic" on us and light up the tires, or spin them on wet grass. :eek::rolleyes::D

To late .. I'm 'more on' than off :D ..
first in my community to spin some grass ..
earlier than past years.

Last edited:
Ready for the next ten thou miles This is the 9th summer ...60,000 miles in eight summers

ACTrip.jpg

We'll be in the 4T6 or the 6T7 for the summer. The red one could be For Sale:D

IMG_4888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3842.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Not cruising by spring-but maybe by summer...

Man I am liking the look of that Businessmans Coupe, I have had both models and they are a great cruising car, it looks like a real nice paint job.

4T6 you have 2 very nice rides there as well depending on the occassion which one you take, very cool.

Last edited:
We'll be in the 4T6 or the 6T7 for the summer. The red one could be For Sale:D

IMG_4888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3842.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hope you put that fairlane on here if you decide to sell,always wanted one of those... 289 auto?:)

30sx. Pm me we can talk. Yes 289 with 67000 original miles surviver, no rust never been touched and always kept indoors. Only 15000 miles since 1990 and is a always been an Edmonton cars since new
This car amazes me everytime I go near it ( for how clean and great the condition is):)

Asphalt Angel, sweet ride,I can't PM anyone yet ( I guess), anyway I'm building a 41 and would love to hear about your car.Thanks

No pictures, because I don't have a photo hosting site, but if you see a two tone baby blue and white 60 Ford F100 longbox cruising around in Ontario, it's most likely me.

If you see that truck also being used as a truck and hauling a load of whatever, or pulling a trailer, then it's most definitely me.

There's a bunch of pictures on my Instagram account: http://instagram.com/speedy_canuck