One step closer to Kamloops!

hemiEssex

Sold my signs and graphics business on Friday. 30 days training to new owner and then get the house and property ready to list. Me and the wife will be travelling down to the loops in late May to start lookin for a house and property big enough to house a new shop for my cars and upholstery business. Can't wait to meet some more new car buddies and be a little more closer to events etc. My Essex needs to be somewhere warmer!!
cheers
Steve
finallydone001.jpg

Good on ya, Steve.

After this long winter, I sometimes wonder why I am still here !!!

Good luck on housing at both ends.........:)

My Essex needs to be somewhere warmer!! cheers Steve

Oh, you’ll be warmer all right, rattle snakes and frying eggs on the sidewalk warmer, might have to put A/C on the Essex! :)

Anyway, good on ya mate and best of luck, a change is usually good for the soul (Auto parts (NAPA) to used bookstore for me, broke but happy).

Kind of wish that I knew that you where in the sign biss, needed some old truck door art done, …..oh well, maybe upholstery someday?

Congrats Steve!!.....you sure Red Deer won't be a better 'break-in' step? Them summers are way too hot in the 'Loops!
Sounds like a good move really!
Greg

Welcome

to the Loops Dont worry its a dry heat & the rattlers arnt that agresive Now the Black widows mmmm .LOL Gord

Good on you Steve, it must be a relief for you to be ready for a new start, I hope you sell quick and the move will be easy then ...... now do I need to keep this and that etc what goes to the dump etc.

Have fun mate and you'll be in good company at Kamloops to.

COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!! going to be fun:D too bad your not here now--leaving Friday for Abbotsford for the car show

Good news Steve. Give me a call if we can be of any help. Find my no. on the roadside assistant list. If you guys need a place to stay when in the Loops, please, we have lots of room here.
George & Marilyn

Your PTP membership card and decoder ring can be left at the Mr. PG statue on your way south.

Congrats Stevie, your plan is coming together.

Kamloops...too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. I sold a house in Lower Sahali last year that I worked on for 2 years (weekends) glad its over. Big yard but all down hill from the front yard to the back. Magpies will wake you up early. Beautiful but noisy birds! Get a house with air conditioning!:D and a furnace!

Sorry to see you go one less place to stop on my way to ptp land but also happy for you there my freind!!

Just curious ....... what do they call the Smither's populus ? ?
Smithereens ? ? bah,ha,ha.

smith·er·eens [smith-uh-reenz]
plural noun
small pieces; bits: broken into smithereens.

big loss for the smithereens, but a big gain for the snake charmers,. even though its farther from here I will probably see ya more often that direction. and some mighty cool guys to hang out with down there. good luck on the move..

geez I just realized!!!! whats yer brother from another mother,and Gina gonna do without you???

Kamloops

Gonna have to get mighty cold in the loops to even compare to the cold and snow we get in the north. We are originally from southern Ontario and are used to hot summers as well. Bruce Penninsula where we are from has rattlers as well, so we are used to livin with snakes. 12-14 hour drives to car meets and swaps is wearing quite thin and winter roads that are easy to get caught in the middle of nowhere are not much fun either. Smithers is a beautiful town and we have met alot of cool people here, but it is time to head for new adventures. Lee, hardly ever see George and Gina any more, seems they have new friends now, so I don't think they will even miss us, too bad, really liked them. Hoping to see alot of our friends when they pass through the Loops, hoping to have a bit of property so people can stay whenever they come through.
cheers
Steve

I may be wrong, but as i remember it, the snakes were on the north side with southern exposure. Where the sun shone all day.
Even had black widows out in Barnyardvale. Just don't put your hands where you can't see.
Some one said have air,good idea and a pool if you can. Remember it is hotter in town than up in the Sahali, and higher.

Way longer fun season down this way. Looking forward to meeting you and the Mopars. Lots of car stuff going on within 1 to 2 hours drive too.

Sheldon

We were just off westsyde road against the hill and it cooled down nice for sleeping at night.But the heat pump and air really was the saving grace.