Glow in sky over Queensland

hey John I didn't send you any candles cause they won't burn upside down---have a great day--:D

Give 'er shit John.......!!!!

I look forward to your salt car escapades !!!!!:):)

I guess I will have to come back to go to Lake Gairdner with ya...

You can be my crew chief Keith, I'll need someone to make sure everything is done right :)

Yeah guys I was wondering what that glow was, then I remember. Still had to stop the neighbor calling the fire brigade though.

All the best John. I'll have a drink with you next time I'm in town.

Thanks very much guys.

fancy a man of my age having sights set on trying for a world record on the salt eh and building more toys ......... I tell you what you young guys, 59 is not old like I always thought it was. So I will go on chasing the dreams and living it up as much as I can.

Happy birthday John! There is nothing wrong with dreams of the salt flats. Have you seen a movie called THE worlds fastest Indian with Anthony Hopkins? You will really enjoy it if you haven't and will be able to relate to it. Keep living large and building cars my friend.

Eugene

59 candles?? oN one CAKE?? So much for global warming? Or was that the Aurora Australis?? :)

Happy birthday John! There is nothing wrong with dreams of the salt flats. Have you seen a movie called THE worlds fastest Indian with Anthony Hopkins? You will really enjoy it if you haven't and will be able to relate to it. Keep living large and building cars my friend.

Eugene

That's like asking if he's ever seen a kangaroo. ;)

Happy birday John. Now I can officially call you an old bugger.:D Have a great day.

Carl

Happy Bday John, keep building your dreams. I know you are trying to catch up to me but it ain't goin to happen. Have agood one and many more.
Don

Here's to OLD John from Oz.
Who likes a drink in his paws.
Now he'll have some cake,
and dream of dry lake,
and hoist another for the cause!!
Happy birthday John........Colin

All the best on a belated note from me and Yvonne !May you have many more John!

Good one Colin, and once again thanks folks, I have been busy in the shed trying to get all set up for the Salt Shaker for when I do get it home. I think I'll have to bite the bullet when I come home from New Zealand at the end of the month and make the effort to spend a couple of weeks and drive down and bring it home so I can start working on the thing or another year will have ticked by and nothing done, the only problem right now is we have truck loads of work on the go and when I could have had time off we were quiet but was on stand by in case we got busy.