Hey, Prince George guys!

Larry

I am sure this car belongs to Ian G. and he is a service manager, etc at a local equipment dealer. Known him for about 6 years or so and seems like a straight up guy.
I have seen the car on several occasions but have not really "studied" it.

If you need me to, I could go and give it a good look see........I had a 1966 Nova SS many years ago and am familiar with the model.

Larry

I am sure this car belongs to Ian G. and he is a service manager, etc at a local equipment dealer. Known him for about 6 years or so and seems like a straight up guy.
I have seen the car on several occasions but have not really "studied" it.

If you need me to, I could go and give it a good look see........I had a 1966
Nova SS many years ago and am familiar with the model.

Yeah it belongs to a guy named Ian. It sounds like an interesting car and what I'm looking for but naturally I'd like to know more about it before I get serious. If you could have a look that'd be MUCH appreciated, especially when you know what you're looking at. Maybe drop me an email ? Thanks! Larry

I just want to say that Keith ( PG409) contacted me then stepped up to the plate and offered to go over and check the car out for me. That evening he called me and gave me a very detailed, and pretty much favorable , report on the car and emailed me a few more pics of areas. This is what hot rodding's all about , folks, we're all in this together ! So , what Keith did was appreciated bigtime, and hopefully down the road I'll be able to do the same for him or someone else! Giddyup! :)

Larry

No big thing, really......just give a prod to Vern W and tell him to get back in the groove.....lol........

If you do decide to fly up, I would pick you up at the airport and bed and breakfast ,etc..

I've seen the blue one at car shows in town a couple of years running. Nice car. there is a second Acadian Canso in town for sale... definitely more of a project. I went out to Salmon Valley and looked it over. New floor, quarters, outers, firewall. Its well done and the guy says that he has everything for it, just needs some finishing, paint and assembly. Here's the ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...ew/1017141004?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Makes me wonder if I should be buying it instead of doing almost the same with the Acadian I currently drive.

I've seen the blue one at car shows in town a couple of years running. Nice car. there is a second Acadian Canso in town for sale... definitely more of a project. I went out to Salmon Valley and looked it over. New floor, quarters, outers, firewall. Its well done and the guy says that he has everything for it, just needs some finishing, paint and assembly. Here's the ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...ew/1017141004?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Makes me wonder if I should be buying it instead of doing almost the same with the Acadian I currently drive.

Keith ( PG409) did a lot of appreciated legwork and checking on the blue car for me and it sounds like a pretty good car. I was really interested, but after doing some soul searching etc I decided I didn't need a third car and that my 40 PU and 36 coupe were enough to keep me busy, and broke. When you think of the cost to build anything today, buying one done sounds damn inviting , especially if it's really close to how you'd build it!

Larry....I too, am going thru withdrawl of sorts....too many cars, not enough time, so have decided our '63 Impala SS will go on sale in the spring....:(

Larry, Why don't you get into a 46/8 flop top? Drives nice, looks nice & U do need a 3rd car, don't we all?

Larry, Why don't you get into a 46/8 flop top? Drives nice, looks nice & U do need a 3rd car, don't we all?
I looked VERY seriously at a 46 convert at Ford's show, but that's when it all hit me .........I DON'T need another car, period! Hell, even Cam's whittling down the fleet.......so far!