Hello from Okotoks

rboyd73

Supporting Member
Hello All
I have been lurking on this site for awhile and figured it was time for a introduction. I have a 1973 Ford Maverick that over the last 14 years i have been working on and constantly modifying. Curently It has a 347 with FAST EZ EFI, T5 tran, 8" rear end with 3.80 and a locker. Just last year I went on the West coast power tour and drove it all the way down to the good guys show in puyallup. That was a blast 3000km in a week with no a/c in +30 weather. I have just finished a 32 Ford Baby stroller for next years car show season for my new baby boy. I have also just picked up a 1928 ford roadster that im planning on building a Traditionaly styled hot rod with. Im still in the cleaning out 86 years of dirt stage and planning what i want the car to be. The only thing i'm sure on is that it needs to have a flat head for power
Cheers Rob
PS lets see if can figure out the picture posting thing

Image.jpg

Image2.jpg

Rob....yup you figured out the photos just right. Nice looking A bone and I really like your Maverick.......especially the colour.

Thanks for joining in......harmless, goofy bunch that we are, but we do really appreciate new folks joining and pitching in.:):):)

Shop is way too clean, throw some dirt on the floor, parts to trip over, things in the way, things to stab you, heavy large items to fall on your feet,………………….then you can get things done! ;)

Oh, welcome. :)

...welcome to the site, Rob. Damn nice stable you've got there and the cars aren't bad either! haha That '28 roadster is the cat's ass for me.....just needs juice brakes, a flattie, and it's done!

Welcome to the big CR sandbox from a few clicks west of you.

Love the Maverick, but haven't seen that around.

welcome to our sand box .. grab a shovel and a pail
start diggin' some fun

Last edited:
Giday Rob, you sure got my attention with that A, nice to see you here so join on in and have some fun here. I know I have meet some very nice folks from on this forum.

Welcome to the forum nice project you have there.. Good luck with your project and Look forward to a build thread on it..

Bash

welcome to the rodder site. Lots of great guys and great ideas. Love the Maverick and the color. A well built flatty in the "A" will surely be an asset. If I can be of any help with the flatty let me know. Bill