George Barris, Gene Winfield, Voodoo Larry, Henry Winkler

Also Henry Winkler aka The Fonzie will be there. Wow eh lol ya won't be paying for his autograph!

I'm surprized Henry Winkler would be there. I understand he is tired of the whole Fonz thing, and has done lots of acting and producing since. I didn't think he would need the money from signing autographs.

I wanted to go last year as you were doing the display with Jack Williams and Syndicate. As I grew up out there watching him I would have come just to see Jack but it ended up the same weekend we did the Spring Thaw show here in Calgary. Are you doing the display again? Is Jack still good I hope?

How was the show? Was it a cookie cutter of the last 10 years again or was it fresh?

Kinda a cookie cutter and good ole Dick was up to his same ole cluster ...post dated unsigned checks, judging forgetting to judge all the cars in a specific class, Winfeild and his hack job and so on... It's a social event which was good...

It's unfortunate that he's opening the door for his competitor to take over so easily. Glad I didn't waste time & money on a corporate display.

Last edited:
car show

Larry and I have a private by invite only beach side car picnic every second year in Magna Bay on Shuswap Lake. No fees no nothing just a BBQ on the beach with Buds with old cars and some bring an instrument to play around the camp fire. We called it Cars and Guitars.
Last year the promoter of Cars Guitars and Stars at the Tradex called me and read the riot act to me, Dick Head !
Regards AL C - Cars and Guitars

That's actually kind of funny Al because he got the cars, stars and guitars slogan from a show down south.