man i feel old

72 f100

ok so I am new to Canadian rodder. And somehow managed to upload some pics of my truck on to photo bucket. But now I have no idea how to make it so I can share my photos. If somebody can help me out that would be great. Thanks.

Open 2 windows. Rodders and photo bucket. Right click your pic in the bucket then go to rodders to your new post. Click the little image icon at the top. A window will open. Take out the htp. Right click on that window to copy and paste. Bunch of letters will appear. Go to preview to see your pic then post. Learning curve for us older guys...

As JohnnyBgood has said.

Open 2 browser ..
1 browser with your photobucket photos ...
1 browser with the Canadian Rodder thread where you wish to post the photo.

Click on a photo in photobucket to open it in a larger format.
On the right side you will see Links to Share this Photo and 4 codes below it.
LEFT Click once on the 4th code IMG .. notice when you do, it flashes and momentarily says COPIED.

Now from here you don't need to do as Johnny has mentioned with the image icon and removing http.

All you do after it says COPIED is to go to where you wish to display the photo and RIGHT Click and Click PASTE, the code should appear.

To check photo Click Preview Post below the message box and if it's there you're good to go.
Scroll up or down till you see the message box again.
You can place up to 15 photos in one message .. so now go back to Photobucket and do the same with other photos till you've added all the photos you wish to add.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Tomato..tomauto...lol.....either way good luck. Took me 3 days to figure it out. I find if you stand on one foot and tilt your head back and sing It's A Small World it helps...