21st. California Hotrod Reunion Cackle Fest 2012

bullet

Yeah I know it's 2012 but still a rush.
This vid was sent to me via FB by my cousin Derek.
If you like to cackle you'll enjoy 21 1/2 mins. of some of the finest FEDs to cackle past the grandstands.
Ending in the last 2 ... Don Garlit's Swamp Rat and Tommy Ivo's Red FED
http://youtu.be/lUP6w7wIPtA

Last edited:
Thank You very much for posting this.... got a little tear in my eye over the Beebe and Mulligan car. John "The Zookeeper" Mulligan was one of my hero's in the day, a real kick to watch, and he died way too young...
Clarke

yeah you're welcome guys ... I enjoyed it ... I think it was John Oz that e-mailed it to me

We were there. Sat in the Grandstand with Blackie Gejigian What a great guy And promotors I think they change the show now Gord

That is some neat old rides there Bullet, at about the 2 min 15 on that you will see a rail with Ash Marshals name on it, I am pretty sure he is the original owner of it. A mate of mine down here was looking after it 34 years ago anyway I went back to N.Z. and bought some cash back with me on a Monday afternoon, only to Find out Lester had been killed in another drag car at Surfers Paradise Raceway the day before so I missed buying that ride because everything got tied up. You could never have found a nicer guy than Lester James, he was a stand up guy.

I am not 100% sure on it but I think that was the 1st car to run 200 here in Ozz.