Car Club Plaques

yeah 2003 was after I got the first one repoped after that it became public ownership I guess. Oh well must move on :D

I'm planning a garage tour in late January so if you'd like to attend, come on down.

Happy New Year!

beer.gif

That invite goes to you too Gord!

Dryden is just a short 24 hour drive from Ottawa we have a big province up here.:D

And what kind of speed would you be averaging over that 24 hour period?

The speed limit here is 75 MPH (?? KPH) so I'm guessing that's about 1,800 miles (?? Clicks) or a little less if you have to stop to use the potty or have a Molson or two.

80 kph = 50 mph tons o cops and vary twisty road 850 miles so not 24 hour but still not in the neighborhood.

Larry,

It is ME. And the garage tour I'm planning includes DC's cave.

I saw him Saturday at Wienerschnitzel and asked him if he was going to Scottsdale or if he'd be home so I can take some Canadian newbies there to show them his garage.

Somehow your name came up and he suggested I stay away from you.

Did Gord ever fix you up with a Geezers plaque? If so, I'll need to add you to my membership list so I can collect your dues.

Last edited:
Wow !!

Thanks for the great garage shots. More 32 Fords than in all of Canada I am sure.....:)

Wow !!

Thanks for the great garage shots. More 32 Fords than in all of Canada I am sure.....:)

That's what one of the Canadians said when we were done with the tour ..... "I've never seen that many real 32 Fords in one day in my life".

Last edited:
I was contacted by someone who found this plaque in a thrift store and wondered if anyone on here knows when this club was around or if any members are still around .....

Igniters_RedDeer.jpg

I'm assuming it was an Alberta club but I guess there could be another city with that name somewhere.

My E-mail address is clubplaques@frontier.com

Last edited:
Red Deer, Alberta. Club still exists or at least a lot of the old members still run them on their cars. I bought one from a member last fall while visiting my daughter in Red Deer. Think they started in the 50's. Pat

Great pics, Bill! Man, you guys get to do ALL the neat stuff! That said I heard the wether hasn't been that great overall for the winter, but still better than up here, eh!

Le Barons?

Someone recently sent me a photo of this plaque .....

LeBarons_Lethbridge.jpg

I wonder if it's really a club because the plaque looks a lot like this one .....

LeBarons_LosAngeles.jpg

Does anyone know for sure?

Last edited: