Draggins Car Show , Apr 18-19 2014

Nailhead

.....Some pics from the Draggins Easter weekend show in Saskatoon, Sask. First time showing my 49 5 window Chev. Very happy, I won first place in mild custom class plus I got the special award from the Draggins being their pic of the show, I was shocked and very honored . Some awesome rods in the show. The 27 T Night Mare fron Medicine Hat Alberta is truly amazing. I got to sit in it. They ran a vedeo of it on the road and this thing is unbelievable. 0-60 is fast but 60 -100 mph is unbelievable ( If I remember its something like 0-100 in about 6 seconds ). The 37 chev coupe is gorgeous. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I liked these two and the giant Mack truck. There was so much chrome and stainless on that Mack. Congrats on your achievements too.
I thought it was a good show again

imagejpg2_zps2d383066.jpg

imagejpg1_zps645c11d5.jpg

Last edited:
thanks shaune, it was good talking to you there. Ya know, I walked past that Mack and never looked at it, didn't interest me, what kinda blew me away is that it won People's Choice Award...:confused:... The cobra was a kit car.

Thanks for the pictures, man some very nice vehicles there and your truck showed nice, good for you getting her done and the awards.

Nice show .. congrats on the kudos.
Looks like a Studie behind the guy wearing the cowboy hat in the Cobra photo

Last edited:
Looks like to be a great show with some very fine rides.

Thanks for posting and congrats on your awards.

Thanks for posting the pics, looks like some nice stuff was there. That black 27 was a few cars away from me when I had my coupe in world of wheels in febuary. It's pretty crazy for sure.

Congrats on the build and the awards.

Thanks for posting and pulling my a$$ out of a sling Nailhead, LOL ( I forgot my camera). Congrats on the awards well earned and good talking to ya.

Bash

Good chatting with you to Shaune, in retrospect I should have just tagged along with you through the show ,,, my wife kinda gave me the bums rush as we had plans for after the show. So it was kind of a blur for me.

Last edited: