Kustom Kings- Sol Cal distributor- Spruce Grove AB

Santara

Hi guys
Not sure if this should be posted but maybe some people would like to know. In case people need a parts car or a build etc.
Kustom Kings in Spruce Grove AB has all his cars up for sale.

You can view the cars the internet by typing in Kustom Kings, Spruce Grove.

I have talked to a buddy of mine and he stated there will be an action in May for all the vehicles.
At this time I cannot really confirm this.

Cheers
Dale

IMO almost all the stuff he has is way over priced and is likely why it isn't moving, at least the way his site is set up now. Granted, he has a nice big collection, I'd be curious if there is an auction and if it is a no reserve.

If i get more information should I post it, like date, time. reserved etc?
I just thought some of the members might be interested in case they need a parts cars etc.

I am only about five minutes away from it so i will be going to the auction if it happens. I heard the land is worth more so it is probably why the auction is going to happen.

Later
Dale

I'm sure I'm not the only interested in a potential auction and the details.
Thanks

Yes its true I was talking Murray a couple weeks ago. He mentioned that he is liquidating his cars in an upcoming auction, cant remember when though.

Its on the site under "cars for sale"

MAJOR AUCTION ANNOUNCEMENT:
On August 16 & 17, 2014 we will be holding an auction to sell our 500+ antique automobile collection.

.....yeah I talked to Murray at the Draggins Show last week, 2 day sale in august ( 16-17). Should be some good deals there I think. Will be hard to get alot of them out as they are stacked in pretty deep. He told me 700 cars. I walked through it a few years ago, many are stripped but still some hard too find stuff is there.