Ontario truck/ trailer weight

As I understand that, and quoting right from the linked website:
""Truck" includes pickups and business type vans with truck licence plates. Farm plated trucks are subject to the same RGW rules."

That website applies for those who have white and black plates. This is different than the average joe who has regular blue and white Ontario plates on their personal use pickup truck...

As I understand that, and quoting right from the linked website:
""Truck" includes pickups and business type vans with truck licence plates. Farm plated trucks are subject to the same RGW rules."

That website applies for those who have white and black plates. This is different than the average joe who has regular blue and white Ontario plates on their personal use pickup truck...

Speedy,
Regular use pickup trucks also have white and black plates. They just have that extra red sticker to identify them as personal use and not business.
At least that's what my pickup had for the 5yrs I owned it.

Speedy,
Regular use pickup trucks also have white and black plates. They just have that extra red sticker to identify them as personal use and not business.
At least that's what my pickup had for the 5yrs I owned it.

I wasn't aware that there were black and white personal use plates. Thanks for enlightening me :)

Regarding the OP's post though, as I understand it, that link relates to commercial use vehicles towing a trailer.

Anyone else read it that way?