Vegas in spring ???

Went to years ago. It was my first time, and only time, but every year I think back to how much fun I had. My wife and I went down with two other couples. It was a great event that could only have been better if we had our cars there. Sad to say I'm not going this year but I guarantee Old Tin 38 you will love it. Oh just a tip.... Buy a flask! Sailer Jerry's is only 16$ for a two six. That's the same cost as two drinks at the bar.

Me and the Wife will be there got our rooms booked, and hopefully a few friends will tag a long. Went last year for the first time and had a blast.

I'm going for the 8th time, always a blast and I can't wait. We always do a Canadian meet and greet at the Mardi Gras Bar in the Orleans, Details to follow.

One week and I'll be enjoying 30+ degree weather, ice cold beverages, and amazing hot rods. With snow in the forecast for tonight I don't think I can wait!

One week and I'll be enjoying 30+ degree weather, ice cold beverages, and amazing hot rods. With snow in the forecast for tonight I don't think I can wait!

I gotta agree with ya on the snow, +25 is good enough for me. 6am Wednesday can't come quick enough, we land at noon Vegas time.

When you land, well probably still be standing in line to get our wristbands. I imagine there is one heck of line Thursday morning.

Got back from Viva last night. We had a friggin blast!!! Cars,rockabilly music,and the whole deal...first class. Already in for next year :D Saw Billy Hill, Camshaft and Uglee 33 who were havin a good time.....what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....:rolleyes::D