new guy from kamloops

shanemade

Hi my name is Shane Hoffman
I stumbled upon this page using google search "53 ford blue dolphin" and guess what here i am. Very cool site! Anyways me and my dad were sitting around talking about his old 53 ford and my cousin's 61 buick that just made it in to street rodder magizine http://streetrodder.automotive.com/151493/1102sr-1961-buick-lasabre/index.html. so i was showing dad the pics of this car and we did a search for his 53 ford and it brought us here. hot rodding as always been in the hoffman family blood what can i say it's a crazy passion that just doesnt stop. i noticed i cant post any pics yet for some reason but i am going to post up on the "my old 53 Ford custom - found!!" thread very shortly. i have a few pics for this thread and would love to post them.
Cheers,
Shane

Hey Shane
Is your Dad Rod?
Im sure you know, but my buddy Dave Morris had the 53 a few years ago in Nanaimo and sold it to Steve Salmon and it is in Victoria now.

It was a pretty cool story.
My Parents know your Dad from the 60s , but dont remember the car.

Welcome to the site

Kelly Johnson

Last edited:
Giday Shane and welcome here, it took me a while to work out how to post photos here, finished up getting my mates son to show me how to do it.

It'll be great to see your cars when you figure it out.

thanks and glad to be here. I think I could mange to upload the pics at this point the moderator as not inabled this option for me. when it's available I will upload a few pics.
Thanks,
Shane

Welcome

Hi Shane you will like it here guys are real helpful and have lots of knowledge, some of it is even good LOL