Have a wonderful Canada Day

Olrodder

On this date in 1867Canada became a self-governing dominion of Great Britain as the North American Act took effect.
I just wanted to wish you all a great Canada Day. You've done a damned good job for 147 years....
Clarke

Happy Canada Day to you all. She's a great place to live! Thank you to all our Armed Forces.

Got the flags up .......

And keepin' it Red and White today at the Canada Day Show

Take off eh hosers. Don't touch my toque eh....HAPPY CANADA DAY.....

Last edited:
Independence Day

It is now July 4th in North Carolina and time to return Ol'Rodder's Canada Day Greetings to we Canadians. ( Ol'Rodder should probably be an honorary Canadian anyway). We wish him and his fellow Americans a great Independence Day on this the 238th anniversary of their declaration of independence from Great Britain. May we continue to share the many privileges we enjoy in North America including our common passion for "old iron".

I must agree, we are privileged to be living in two great countries such as these. Happy 4th of July to our American friends.

Carl

Thank You gentlemen....
Cher has this place looking good, meat marinating, BBQ warming up, drinks iced, and friends are starting to arrive. The kids will stay too long in the pool, we will all have a great visit, and somewhere in there we will remember what this day is all about, and how we got here.
Thank You again,
Clarke

Yes a happy 4th of July to all our American friends. Watched the fireworks last night from Boston (which they moved up a day due to the pending weather, so please be safe) which were outstanding and I cry during "America" every time. Thanks to all those who served and serve.

...sadly Canada Day and American Ind. day (July 4th) has come and gone for another year. We hope everyone had a sound(??) safe and Happy Loooong Weekend. We're headed back up to 'Gods Country' tomorrow (Sunday) and SHE, who MUST be obeyed, has another weeks worth of (yelling at me...) holiday time left. We might (then) just scoot on over to Harrison Hot Springs for a night or two.....NO rods will be used on this holiday :mad:!!!