It's freakin' 11 o'clock!

Woodbutcher

Went out to the shop for a moment and couldn't believe how light out it is! I could read the paper! What's it like where you are at eleven? Snap a pic.

I would but it is bloody dark and cold outside. Oh well at least we have had the shortest day so summer is on the way :)

It's 11:00 pm on the 27th in NS and it's dark .. where is Estrogen Valley .. or is that a made up name ?
Is there anyone from Testosterone Mtn. on here ? :D

Last edited:
Haha, Estrogen Valley (Prince George)....Gavyn may be out-numbered at his house, but has a great Man-Space shop ;-)
Too dark here to take a photo tonight, unless you had a fancy camera with adjustable exposure, me Iphone cannot comply.
Greg

Last edited:
Pitch black and 28 degrees, muggy as he'll most nights, well, it is Bermuda. Suffer from a cold right hand at the weekends though, gonna have to get one of those beer can muffs:D

Martin, are you getting or did you get anything from Tropical Storm Andrew which is now sitting off Miami ?
We're heading out to the Stan Rodgers Festival for 4 days @ Canso Nova Scotia, which is on the Atlantic Coast just off Cape Breton Is. this coming weekend.
I'm crossing my fingers Andrew does not strengthen and become a Hurricane.
We could be sitting directly in the path of the eye of the storm if he passes along the South Shore and heads into Cape Breton.
This festival is NS's biggest music festival with bands on 5 separate stages during the day and the Main Stage from 7:00 p.m. to Midnight.
I'm so hoping we don't get hammered.

Nothing that I'm aware of, we will usually get a shout from the deck dept letting us (the rest of the ship) know if any storm is coming through.
Batten down the hatches sort of thing and hang on to ya glass as you don't want it getting blown over and spilling ya drink.

Just seen that "Arthur" is going up the coast making for Nova Scotia way at the weekend but it should be well out to sea but imagine that'll make Nova Scotia real wet ?.

Weather channel weather channel weather channel, because they are always right, right?;)