Morgan 3 Wheeler?

Gearhead614

I was watching the Uk TopGear and they were testing this new Morgan Trike and 2 other small cars and i thought it was pretty cool, thought i would share it with you dudes! they also tested a couple other Cars, Both powered by a WW2 plane engines!! great episode you should check it out if you can. Heres a link to the Morgan website ://www.morgan3wheeler.co.uk/

Morgan-3-Wheeler-Burnouts-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, I had a hankering to build one years ago with a Harley Shovster ( Shovel top Sportster bottom ) stroker motor. Not sure through who, but you can get them as a kit.
You can put different engines in them.

An original Morgan.

549225929.jpg

The new 2012 model.

The official British version of Pete Larsen's beautiful ACE Cycle Car
is now rolling out of the Morgan factory, which is a real throw back to the early days of building cars by hand.
The ash frame supporting the aluminum body, the S&S V-Twin, the snug confines of the 2 seat cockpit, all combine to make a really sweet little road going trike.

Autoblog snagged a roadtest and made a couple of videos, one of the car on the road and one of the factory which shows you what handbuilt really means.
The sound of the engine is perfect and is sure to please anyone who can squeeze in behind the removable steering wheel and take it for a spin.

They mention how different the handling is from the originals which had a tendency to lift the inside wheel on turns, this one just stays planted.
It has great acceleration, a very pleasing exhaust note and seems just the thing for blasting around some back country roads.

2012-morgan-3-wheeler-530x351.jpg

Last edited: