MCAAC Swap Meet

oldy57

The Manitoba Classic & Antique Auto Club is putting on their swap meet again this year on Mothers Day, May13. The swap is a large one, hundreds of vendors, outdoor swap rain or shine.
The vendor setup is at 6:30, get there early as the lineup is always long, half mile. Open to the public at 8:00. It is better to bring some items to sell as you get first chance to buy, I sold $500 of parts before 7am last year.

http://mcaac.mb.ca/event.htm

I should be there at some point, although I don't know how early. I'm part of a committee putting on a TROOPER concert in town the night before so it may be a late night for me. :p

I think Gimli stopped having a swap meet in 2010, Brent. Apparently they didn't have enough volunteers to run the event.

Brent
As Al said Gimli has not had a swap for a few years. It was a small swap and not a lot of car stuff. The May swap is the big one. Red Deer is the other big one. See you there.
Tom

Anyone else going to the swap this Sunday. I know I will see Brent. I will have a few things so I can get in early.

There is a car show, 25 years and older. There was maybe 50 cars last year. Must have been 200 vendors or more.

Al If you go look for me, I will have some old bicycles and tricycles, some car parts also. I will have a red Hyundai Elantra and a trailer. Tom