Um.... hi

Kustomshoebox

uh... hi..... my name is...... mike?? I think I took a wrong turn on the pretencousnous turnpike and some how landed here, I just want directions back to reality drive.... maybe with a pitstop off at the moonlight autowrecking? anyone have any ideas?

We're back!!!! that was a fast swap over.... nice job grand high poobahs of canadianrodder.com!!! you guys rock, this loks like a nice format! I might not have been number one on the site, but I was trying ;) I think I'm first 20 or so LOL.

Intros all around... my name is dale, this is my brother Darrel, and my other brother Darrel.

livin in red deer, buildin rods is my dream... so far livin in red deer drivin a corn holer!!! all are welcome at my garage, garden gnomes come in high regards!

Mike
red deer area
building something cool some day I think/hope
driving a 49 meteor 4 door-cornholer

My car

2007_0522May20070045.jpg

2007_0522May20070046.jpg

A few pics of my car or at least how it looked last summer... bit diff now with stock wheels and hood back on

That's a real nice looking car Mike, I reckon it would be pretty economical without a carby eh;)

We went and took a look at the Zoo not far from you with the Bears and other interesting animals there, nice area.

Good to see you here, Cheers, John