"Deuce of Spades" movie is out

Topsterguy

The movie, "Deuce of Spades" which has been in the makings for the past couple of years by Faith Granger in California is now available. I've seen the DVD and it's a pretty cool movie, about a group of hot rodders back in the 50's. Interesting story behind "the Deuce of Spades". Check it out at www.deuceofspadesmovie.com and pass the word!

I had my copy reserved and is signed by the cast. Quite a good movie and really impressive since she had a budget of $40,000 to make the film. She wrote, edited, and co-stared in the two hour film. They shot one scene per day on the weekend, she worked a regular job during the week, and screened the movie in the evenings. Guest appearances of Gene Winfield, and Bill Hines. A lot of the scenes looked at lot more real than most of the other movies, because that is what we used in those days as that was all we had or could afford. A lot of nice cars and rods there too. Well worth buying.:D

Russ

I haven't got mine yet.:( I got the e-mail saying it was sent on Nov. 29. I guess the Christmas rush is holding it up in the mail system.

Last edited:
Deuce of Spades DVD

I just received a box of the DVD's and will be selling them at the World of Wheels car show in February at the abbotsford Tradex. Copies are also available by mail from me for $26 Canadian postage paid in Canada. You can e-mail on this site or visit one of my web sites www.tinsales.com or www.hotrodimage.ca

Trent

Last edited:
That is a pretty good deal. My preorder was $20 plus $10 shipping. It would be really cool if Faith Granger came up with her deuce and autographed some.

Russ

Deuce of Spades

I had planned to meet Faith last Saturday at the Moon Eyes Xmas party. I had my hotel and flight booked for it and the Pomona swap meet and Petersen museum swap the weekend before. Then just 3 days before my trip I hurt my back and took 3 days off work. Now I'm looking forward to next year damit.