...where's Davey an the rest ???

...the PTP must be stuck in cyberspace using the old forum and wondering where everybody went.......
bgbdlinc

I mucked up me name in the change, I was John In Oz, oh well I guess someone had to do it and I just got in from my last day in the truck and dead tired. So I'm here again.

Cheers, John

I mucked up me name in the change, I was John In Oz, oh well I guess someone had to do it and I just got in from my last day in the truck and dead tired. So I'm here again.

Cheers, John

That's not a biggy John.
We've just begun, so why not delete that profile before we go much further, and re-register as John In Oz.

D_Joe where are ya?Yer bein' awful quiet!!!Yer usually the chatty one,and I'm gonna out do ya in posts!!!!:D:rolleyes::cool::p

Wel,I'm gettin' a little worried 'bout our resident gnome!!Ain't seen but one post from the chatty one!Com'on D_Joe speak up!!!

Davey needs a ptp to help him figure out this new site before he smashes his computer,he registered and now it won't let him back on,it says his name and password are already taken.Can anyone help him?

Davey needs a ptp to help him figure out this new site before he smashes his computer,he registered and now it won't let him back on,it says his name and password are already taken.Can anyone help him?

There might be a few solutions:

1. Check and make sure his CAPS LOCK button isn't on. If it is, then turn it off, and try again.

2. Make sure that he's putting Davey_Joe instead of Davey-Joe (underscore and hyphen)

3. Make sure he didn't forget his password.

4. Do one of those 'Forgot your Password' things and then type in the e-mail address or the username you registered with, and it should send you an email telling you what your username and your password is.

Hope this helps!

Steve

I will head over there in a hour or two, have to give him time to do his hair and put on his makeup:D

Lee

I set him up the other day so he can hit favourites and it takes
him right to the forum and he is automatically logged in.
I suspect he is still doing it the old way. I sent him an e mail to
call me.....don't know what time he'll be up today.:)