Northwest Deuce Days 2016

Yup... we are getting down the wire for DD2016.... only 629 days to go. But who's counting.....
Clarke

Hotel Rooms

I noted today that on the deucesnorthwest.com web sight there is a list of Victoria hotels that are offering special rates to DD2016 participants. Also a reminder of event dates and a note that event registration will open in May of this year.

Just received my registration and will mail it off shortly to beat the rush. Now the panic is on to get the pickup back on 4 wheels, brakes functioning and banger running :eek:

Yep, got mine today & returning it tomorrow. Been at every one including 1998 when it was down in the Gorge yet I've never had a '32...back of the bus through the recent years with '37coupe, '49PU & '35...maybe there will be a '35 Alive Day down the road! Kudo's to Al Clark for progressing from a fairly simple gathering to probably the most anticipated hot rod event on the planet.Thanks, Al!

Deuce Days update

Had a chat with Al last week and they are already at about 600 registered cars. If any of you are sitting on the fence and debating to go or not the city of Victoria only allows him 1000 cars.

So 60% already full with 11 months to go! Get registered or you may miss it. They also estimate the crowd at 50,000 people for the last one.

... hope they have one spot left .. just mailed my registration today I'm so organized hahaha .. anyone know how many registered to date?

... hope they have one spot left .. just mailed my registration today I'm so organized hahaha .. anyone know how many registered to date?

I was over at Al's last thursday and he has over 900 registered as of now. Cutoff was at 1000 but he's hoping to fudge on that "a bit".

I was over at Al's last thursday and he has over 900 registered as of now. Cutoff was at 1000 but he's hoping to fudge on that "a bit".

... jeez good thing I didn't screw around any longer .. maybe I'll get in under the wire .. come on snail mail!!!:)

The docs have done a pretty darned good job getting me back together, so I will definitely be there this time around. Coming up past Chicago where I'll meet some friends, Minneapolis, shooting for Great Falls and Spokane, then head toward the border. This may be my last DD, so I'm taking my time and having a great run. Looking forward to seeing some smiling faces I haven't set eyes on in a while. It used to be about the cars, now it's about my friends. Be safe everybody, and wave when you go bye...
Clarke