1952 Plymouth Project

We are home 4 months and 9000 miles and seen amazing stuff I will post some pic here This one is at Mazatlan this is one of three drag strip I have seen in Mexico
IMG_2238_zps4iakhvio.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is one of the reasons we left the car on the west coast and flew to Cancun and then bused down to belize Another broken shock mount, The shock jammed into the brake caliper and I had to replace that also.Spent 3 weeks in Belize and then back to the west I fixed the car and off we go
IMG_0227_zpsf9aslgy2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Along the highway south of Manzanillo. the rough roads were only in northern Mexico The rest were great
IMG_1857_zpspinkkew7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A car wash in Colima This city is at the base of a volcano and the thing erupts every day and not just a little bit It is a huge explosion. any way 4.00 to clean in and out
IMG_1996_zpsydxbkytt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a great trip and adventure good for you and your wife, despite the Shock problems etc I guess you still had a ball with the car, good one. Thanks for the photos and did you time it over the 1/4 in the video.

See ya soon, Earl and Jan..........:)Safe and uneventful trip home.......

Earle and Jan are back in PG, trying to talk them into the Canadian Coasters Tour in 2017 .. good to see the Plymouth back in PG :)