1952 Plymouth Project

This is what I would call a common sense build, very practical.
Your choice of running gear is perfect for this project.

...damn, dude, you've got balls that clink. I think that car may have been to Mexico before and judging by the driver's seat, a previous owner went to too many roadside burrito stands....

...damn, dude, you've got balls that clink. I think that car may have been to Mexico before and judging by the driver's seat, a previous owner went to too many roadside burrito stands....

I like that…last part.

Cool ride for sure, looks very innocent on top, the Mexican will like that so you better keep an eye on it. Good to see all the upgrades you are doing, you'll have some fun in that.

Sheesh there is a fire under your behind to get this done. I love your sense of adventure, you know some people just wouldn't understand this......."your taking a sixty year old car all the way to Mexico." If you have to explain it......you can't. Love it.
Along with the "rebuild" posting I bet we all love to see the drive through pictures too.

WOW, nice project!!

That new six should really be gutsy compared to the old flat head (wee six) engine that was in the car to start with....

You could always pep it up even more with a larger carb and better exhaust, but for now, git er dun!!!!!

Our little "group" of about 35 guys descended on Earl's shop last night for
an in depth view of this neato car project. Good stuff........
Earl..who is going to look after the dog????

Update.......got an email from Earl yesterday. He is in San Carlos, Mexico.....3000 trouble free miles so far. He had the car upholstered in Tijuana, on the street as he said........What a pair him and Jan.........:)

Just got these photos from Earl and Jan. They are in Mazatlan, Mexico.
They had the car upholstered on the street in Tijuana....