1952 Plymouth Project

Sounds like a hell of a trip Earl. Where to next?? Alaska, South America, Newfoundland, Hixon, or ......

Maybe I could fly to BC and buy it and drive back to Newfoundland and then send it over to Europe, something like that knome that used to be photographed from different places all over the world. Seriously though I enjoyed reading and seeing about your trip. Thanks.

yea this car has been road tested and we will use it again to head to central America The car made friends every time that we stopped. every one was worried about driving in Mexico. Police and probably the drug lords only gave us a thumbs up. and Mexico was not what I had envisioned at all. Modern cities that were no different than Calgary or Vancouver.. The most beautiful freeways that I have ever driven on. even Mazatlan, Obregon, and Los Mochis had Drag strips with huge towers and huge grand stands

145_zps93feb598.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]These two pics are still in Arizona

While in Southern California and Arizona we searched out some tin and a few museums I will start a thread on these later Here is a few pics for now This is a 1 ton dually 4x4 panel
120_zps9f315778.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It is December 19th and heading into Mexico No problems with the Plymouth. Some paper work at the border and a car permit later on and here we go
IMG_20131219_134232_zpsf316c7cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The next stop was for a car permit that is given back when you leave the country it was 200.00 and is refunded when you take your vehicle out
200_zpsac992b66.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is a few more pics of our adventure This is Alamos A silver mining town in the mountains
413_zps8dda00c1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

One of the back road hotels we stayed at This is Eldorado and this was the only Hotel
577_zps283d3356.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] VERY rustic

made it to Mazatlan This hotel was 20.00 a night we stayed here a week on our way south and stayed in Mazatlan again on our way North
590_zpsae8f0547.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well it,s been a year since Jan and I left Prince George In the 52 Plymouth It is put away for the winter now but in one year we put 11500 miles on the odometer. It was an every day driver all summer making several trips to Vancouver. It is resting for this winter but next winter it will on its way to central America Here is a few pics from last winter
636_zps49b24acb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

fantastic .. the old girl seen a lot of miles, a lot of country and a lot of scenery .. and she did it without a hiccup that I could tell ..
congratulations on a fine road trip .. looking forward to reading about her next trip to Central America.