Problem with staying logged in???????

Ford_Fellow

I have noticed that I have to keep relogging in after just a coupe of moves or minutes of time go by......Any one else haveing same problem

Hugh.............

change your internet page firefox won't let me even log in to some sites and it pisses me off
just use internet explorer not those other ones

Thank you Stovebolt....I will see what I kin do about changin it here.....It just kept gettin worse.........

Hugh..............

Hughie,I just click the remember me box and I stay logged in.If I don't I have the same problem and it sucks when you're tryin' to post a link to something.

I jist tried that now and will see what happens.. If this posts first time it's a WINNER...............

did it to me twice last nite---finished swapping pictures and went to post and it said nope---not on line---I was pissed:mad:

Battling that as well...I have checked that 'remember me' box prior to today with no luck...we will see. So far it DOES seem to help!
Greg.

Last edited:
I'm away from my office and using a borrowed laptop. This happened to me also a few days ago but has stopped. It will take me to about Saturday to look into this further when I'm back at my own PC.

Frank

I had clicked the "remember me" box (just because I am lazy) and have had no problem. By the way, Nice avatar Frank!!

Russ:D