kamloops,..... brace yerselves,..."INCOMING"!!!

Davey_Joe

ooooookay,... heres the deal,... we,... lee,bruce,...an' DJo are comin' down ta pickup a trailer fer lee.... its at the snakeman's place far as i know....should we git together fer saturday aft/eve??.... they are headin' back sunday.... me?.... i gotta be at kelowna general hospital fer some bad shit...... my bride will fall in step with me late sunday..... we gotta be there fer tuesday morn........ i'll phone the snake in the mornin' an' warn him o the happenins'............. (oh yeah,.... in B.C., it don't take more than a couple o' words,.. or seconds fer an adventure ta go down)!!!!! (cheap shot at the 'onionpatch'!!!)...............

Davie the best of luck in Kelowna there bud be prayin and thinkin about ya all the way say hi to the guy's an gals for me !!!!

and jist where in hell is breakie on sundays now????? and are you kamloopians gonna leave me at the alter agin:D:D:D

hey guys call me---i'm in --let me know where and when--as for Sunday we're at Scotts Motel restaurant--9am--we'll figure out saturday how to get to get you guys there---I better go call everyone and tell them to put the sheep away--:D

All the very best with the trip to the Dr Davey, Here's hoping they will be able to shead some sort of good news for you man, I often wonder how you are going mate.

Have a good time with the boys and don't let them leed you down the garden path:)

Cheers and Beers, John

.....oh ya,.....don't get too close to the Onions we'll make your eyes water.....best of luck with the white smocks (and keep the back tied up, PULEEEESE).....

I hope dat things go good for ya on Tuesday.......Take it easy on our southern breathern...........They may be soft from all the sunshine and layin back in it....

Hugh..............

I'm around all weekend, so I'll see you guys on Saturday Afternoon/evening. Let me know what time is best. Sunday, I'm going to breakie and can stop at Jakes and you guys can follow me to Scott's.

Carl

sounds like a good time is startin up in the loops fer you's guys have fun for me too eh!!

Yah'all take care Davey..j..clean air in ..bad air out the back..I'll be thinkin bout yah on Tuesday...

Outta be a peaceful weekend in the PTP region. Davey, if'n yer a good boy the doc outta give ya a lollypop. All the best, bud.

Hey I`m in on Saturday If I can hitch a ride with Bob that would be great. Kelly have some specks on B engines for you give them to you on Sunday See every one latter:cool:

Here goes another weekend of havoc and chaos in Kamloops!!!Have a good time boys!!D_Joe we hope and pray that everything goes well for and I know Yvonne feels the same way.Just keep yer hands away from those pretty little nurses while yer bride is around.I heard that those nurses looovvve to party!

any o' you guyz need anything from here??...... speak now... an' a few guys are comin' over tonite.... ozzie's gonna lay some art on the '27,.... sounds like he an' 'billyhill' are gonna spray some licks 'n stuff on 'er!......

You boyz have a good time if I get a chance on Sunday I may and try meeting up with everyone for Breakie..... I may get to meet a few new faces.

D Joe, take care of yourself and hope all goes well for you in Kelowna.;)

Todd

Yea I'd be in on breakfast with you guys as well but the plane doesn't fly that fast, ;)

Have a good time you jokers, John

Hey Dave, Laureen and I are thinking about you, hope all goes well. Say hi to the Blacktoppers boys down there for me, take care cya when you get back

Man i sure wish i could make this breakie, but i can't. To have so many of the group in one place is rare.
And Davey i will be thinking of you. Hope you can get those 'air bags' re-charged.
Take care, Brian

Looks like about 7 Blacktoppers in one place, look out Heffley Creek you'll never be the same.At least we'll all fit in the Blacktoppers official staff car,theres probably room for even more.......and it does burnouts.