The Silly Season….

.......................and the same commercials over and over and over and over and...................................aaaaggghhh!

And Steve Davis or Craig Jackson trying to drive the price of some cars up...................over and over and......................

I forgot this show was even on. I started watching it last night and some of it this afternoon. What's up with all the Corvettes?. Seems like a lot more of them crossing the auction block then usual.

Maybe I'm out of touch with what these cars are selling for... but the prices being paid out for this stuff is getting to the point of being insane. Is there anything at this auction that sold for under $30K??

As I've said before. The classic car hobby is becoming out of reach for the average guy. But yet I keep hearing how the older cars (30s & 40s) are dropping in value. So I don't know what to believe anymore.

The under 30k stuff would be on Monday or Tuesday. I thought the Blue Hemi Challenger for 110k was a good deal.

The buggers went and swapped me over to motocross. I can't find Barrett Jackson on TV any more.
I was away a few hours today and missed the Snake/Mongoose stuff. A million eh? Thought so.... though i thought that price would ensure a new owner.

Some of the stuff i did see today went for decent money but there still a few that seemed like deals. That Shelby King Cobra was still being run at vintage races until a few years ago. Think it was for sale at one time in the 90's a whole bunch cheaper than today's price.

The Batmobile replica was funny, there must be dozens around. Now it'll become the new Eleanor where everyone will be building them to sell.

Welcome to the Fox network. I think they bought the speed network so it's going to be an end to Passtime, Pinks, and probably a few others....

Welcome to the Fox network. I think they bought the speed network so it's going to be an end to Passtime, Pinks, and probably a few others....

Plus I noticed no more live streaming….unless you signed up to be a subscriber
to the service for a price.

SPEED will still be available in Canada. They're doing away with it in the US.

I wish SPEED would come up with a better variety of shows. There's only a handful of shows that get played over and over inbetween Nascar.

Remember "the lost drive in" on Speed waaaaay back. They'd play an old classic movie every saturday night. That I really miss.