1931 Ford Coupe Project

finally got flathead installed

got the flathead bolted up to the t5 finished the flipping of the firewall and installed the 35 ford dash

slow progress but got flathead running and got some wide whites and rims now to get back at the body 3'' chop is next

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick......Great look.....I too, like it the way it is.

You should post your updates by creating a build thread in the build section which
is just under the introduction section on the main forum page.

Keep up the great work......

That has everything right about the style Rick, bang on, I notice it looks like it has 1/4 glass windows in the doors is that right and if so were they a factory item or has some fitted those at some time I don't recall seeing 1/4 glass's in an A like that before. That will be a great little car when you get it done.

1/4 vent windows

correct ''A's'' never came with vent windows these are from a 55-57 chev sedan they fit in with no modifications . they are perfect height for the opening . just a bracket to fab at the bottom .I will have to chop these ones when I chop the roof Very observent

I like it. I also like the no chop look, anything more than two inches and you really have to pay attention visibility wise. Going to be a fun car.