Snakebite Ford Truck

Restorex

A big congrats to all involved in the Snakebite Ford truck that brought $450,000.00 on the Barret Jackson auction block tonight for the Children's Hospital Fund in Saskatoon!!!Way to go everyone!!

Man that is really great, I didn't think it would get that much though but hey good on those guys and a great cause as well.

Last edited:
Oh, great, now every hayshaker wth a derelict Ford grain truck on the back 40 will think it's worth 450 large.......

Here you go guys and gals. Very nice truck to see............

Carl

My wednesday wanders didn't see it but from the photos above I understand. Very well done!

The stripes don't do it for me, but I guess they are part of the Mustang theme.
Nice to see an ol' rocker and his "stubble-jumper" wife giving some back to the people. That truck wouldn't have realised a quarter of that price without their publicity. (Neil Young take note! That's the way to do it!)

Any pictures showing how they fabricated the front end?

The grille is done out of billet aluminum and the rest in sheet metal. They stretched the wheel base forward in the front fenders. Just my opinion but I don't think the color choice was the best for it, IMO it does nothing for the truck.

Bash

Great looking truck... love what was done to it... just catches the eyes...cool
apparently they thought it was cool at B/J too... kudos to the builders...

The truck put my province on the map. With unlimited funds and well known public figures to promote it the sale of the 56 went to a great place. As with all custom jobs you either like it or you don't. I know the new owner will have a very hard time getting his money back if he ever tried to sell it. I kinda liked the guitar better that came with it...;)..... . I agree the color is not appealing, don't think it had much for options either like power windows etc ??? 1/2 a million in cdn money is alot . As long as the owner is happy then that is all that matters. He gave a huge chunk of change to a much needed facility here. We should be seeing the truck hopefully at some shows and on the road this year.