Wheel of Dreams

Built by Graveyard Restorations out of South Warman SK.

He did a wild '35 slantback a couple years ago and was at the Calgary WOW.

The '56 was also at SEMA last November too.

Last edited:
I sat beside one of the guys on the plane headed to sema this last November that was involved in the build. Heck of nice guy, showed me pictures of the progress as they built it.
Funny enough I sat beside the same guy on the flight back, was saying that the truck got more attention due to the fact that it was in the middle of the floor of the ford booth. Awesome truck to see in person is all I can say. Sema offers great opportunities to see that stuff most of us only see in magazines.
Hope the truck fetches a good dollar for the charity, most likely go in the Ron Pratt collection or Peterson collection.

Built by Graveyard Restorations out of South Warman SK.

He did a wild '37 slantback a couple years ago and was at the Calgary WOW.

The '56 was also at SEMA last November too.

I thought it was built by Creative Concepts and Restorations. They share a building with Graveyard but I am pretty sure they are different shops. I was lucky enough to be in the shop one day while it was being built. Really nice work.

I saw that at SEMA but never read the sign close enough to see it was Canadian. Very nicely done and they sure had a high profile spot right at the entrance to the Ford booth.

I thought it was built by Creative Concepts and Restorations. They share a building with Graveyard but I am pretty sure they are different shops. I was lucky enough to be in the shop one day while it was being built. Really nice work.

Well, it may have been.

Thought I saw an earlier PR that indicated Graveyard was involved.

Can't find any info on Creative Concepts.

More info:
"Snakebit" a collaboration between Gene Simmons,Shannon Tweed, and Ford. This truck will be auctioned off for charity in 2014 at Barrett-Jackson…

Even more info:

Snakebit is part of a fundraising effort to build a children's hospital in Tweed's hometown of Saskatoon, in the province of Saskatchewan, one of only two Canadian provinces without a dedicated children's hospital.

The project was originally conceived by Tom Foster, president of Saskatoon-based customizer Industrial Machine & Manufacturing, as a team-building exercise that could help raise funds for a new children's hospital.
Called Wheels of Dreams, the project to design and build the custom truck was funded by the Ford dealer association in Saskatchewan.
The winning bidder will get one serious truck. Under the sectioned dual-skinned hood of the 1956 F-100 is a Ford Racing supercharged 5.4-liter V8 breathing through a high-performance exhaust system. A six-speed manual gearbox feeds the estimated 550 horsepower to the 20-inch rear wheels.

The wheelbase has been stretched five inches, while the box has been widened and dressed with a billet machined floor to mimic wood. It is topped with a custom tonneau cover. The headlights and sequential taillights are custom-built, while 18-inch front and the 20-inch rear wheels are also inspired by Shelby Mustangs.

The interior of this metallic gray beauty features handmade panels and two-tone leather. The knobs on the leather-wrapped dash are custom, as are the armrests. The leather bench seat, carefully contoured to match the look of a Shelby Mustang interior, is from Glide Engineering.

Still doesn't really say who built it.

Last edited:

credit where credit due ... it was designed by Bruce Wiliams built by a local machine shop and creative concepts and lots of local talent, very little if anything to do with Graveyard..

Bash

Last edited:
Well, no matter who built it...I hope they get a s...load of money for it so they can get the kids hospital off the ground.

I say a job very well done and kudos to everyone who was involved. :)

Snakebit is up for auction today.

Will be interesting to see what it goes for.

One pro-built '56 called NightTrain (lot 817) sold for $220,000 yesterday.