Admin's Intro

Admin

Administrator
Many of you know who I am - some do not. I started this zoo in November of 2000. The rest as they say....

I have been a car guy since my brother in law got me into the hobby when I was about 12. Have had a zillion cars from British to Volvo 544's to American muscle to, of course, '32 Fords (coupe and roadster at present).

I may add to this but, for now, it's a pleasure knowing each and every one of you.

Comrodderie rules say we all?

Now that wasn't hard was it, Frank?
Easy for a techie to get around and the old folk should find it easy also.

Cudo's Frank.. :D

so quick

Frank,...............don't know how ya pulled this changover so quikly, but I think it will fly. You say Admin. is NOT your life...........man, you haven't heard the rest of this family's congradulations. (sp). We're now into a new, brighter, chapter and no lookin' back. I can't even remember the other one anymore.
I don't suppose Judy had anything to do with this ??????????????????????

We love yah..Frank & Judy....

Your not related to Punch & Judy are yah!!!!!:p :p

The fatguy from ST.Marys.......:eek: :eek:

Good stuff Frank.
I think everyone was chomping at the bit / breath at the puter, anticipating the new start up.
I know I was, and I can't believe that many jumped in before me.

Thank you very much Frank and Judy. I can not even start to imagine the amout of sacrifices you have made to put all this together and up and runnin for everyone.

:D:D:D:D

Hugh...................PTP

well i'm here it's going to take me a while but i'm sure some where i'll get the hang of it

seems a lot like the hamb site to me jus diferent colours and stuff hope it works out!!
icon_twisted.gif

Giday and welcome here Frank, hahahahaha. Hey does that mean I'll have to meet you at the airport as strangers again, hehehe. Thanks for the effort mate, it just blows my mind to think all the frustration you must have gone through to get this kicked off again.

I'll bet Judy had to make a few cups of brew for you in the process.

All the every best to you both.

Catch you later, John