neeed truck cab hauled from winnipeg

Nuts&Bolts

Hy all
trying to finalize a deal on a truck cab located in winnipeg area
anyone coming ontario ways:confused:. Delivery is flexible as far as time and location in
ontario. Thanks :)

Nuts&Bolts I have a guy in Winnipeg that most likely can bring it to Milton in one of this trucks.Look up my phone number on Rodside and call me.

Thanks Shorts , but do not know what you mean by rodside, send me a pm with your number, can't seem to send you a pm

Nuts there are no pms working now rodside is on the front page of the forum on the left hand side.when you find it go to bottom of rodside page to rodside1 and click on that and you will see guys on the forum you will see my phone number there .

Nuts look on leftside you will see online users then todays birthdays then stats then rodside click on that.from bottom to top.

Lots of trucking companies that ship winnipeg to toronto swap crews and or loads in Geraldton (where I am) or Longlac Ontario....if you find a way to get the cab here and need it transferred between two trucks, I can unload it and reload it here for you at no charge .. I have a loader and a big yard to store it.

I own a lumberyard and most of our trucks from the east end their runs here...same with trucks from the west...we are a division point for lots of them.

deal fell through by 3hrs
tried humuncummings but he has been a no
responce and no where to be found
sure wish I could still find someone though
for the next time;)