Rochie is an old guy

John in Oz

:D Happy Birthday there Wayne, gezz mate and to think I thought you were still in you teens the way you and Jerry behave.

Good on you kids that don't work anymore and sip coffee all day :D:D

Cheers and Beers mate, John

...Rochie is only old when he's not driving the '57...at that time words like...crazy teen', reckless punk, misspent youth...come to mind...not Grandpa in a rocking chair.....
All the best Wayne (the HR Community is still waiting for an update on your roadster....hahahahahahah)...

Hey Wayne, if we had know that on the weekend we would have baked you a cake !!! Here's hoping you have many more to come !!

Happy birthday retired guy. Like D. Brown says, I wanna see update pics of the roadster too.

Happy B-Day Wayne, hope its a blast...:D

Good see'n ya on Sunday ..Great bunch of ya' Piston Pushers in London, good Furniture Fire sale too across the street :eek:

And they call 64 old these days? so I guess i must respect my elders (lmao)
big happy b'day there old dude.

Happy B'day rochie.............. Your not older dewd... your just better (at least thats what your wife said!).

Happy 39th (again) my friend. When we meet up in Lethridge on our way to Victoria next summer, I'll buy you a beer.... or 2 or 36......
Clarke

Thanks guys,
I know I am older but I don't feel it ...on the even mornings!!! The odd ones ...well, you know.
For you guys that want an update, I'll post one when it's at least in ONE big piece OK, probably later this week..or weekend.
Tom, I don't let that kind of information out!!!
Rob, it was good to see some young'un's mixed in on the weekend!
53 Chevply, my wife wouldn't let that secret out, womin' be breakin down the door if it got out!
Bullet... Ahhhh, "MacArthur Park", I didn't think anyone on this board was old enough to remember that song!!!
And for you westerner guys...maybe we'll see you next year!
Clarke ...some way, some how, I'll have a beer on the prairies with Ya' OK

Anyway, thanks guys...It brightens up an ol'guy's day!!!

Thanks guys,
I know I am older but I don't feel it ...on the even mornings!!! The odd ones ...well, you know.
For you guys that want an update, I'll post one when it's at least in ONE big piece OK, probably later this week..or weekend.
Tom, I don't let that kind of information out!!!
Rob, it was good to see some young'un's mixed in on the weekend!
53 Chevply, my wife wouldn't let that secret out, womin' be breakin down the door if it got out!
Bullet... Ahhhh, "MacArthur Park", I didn't think anyone on this board was old enough to remember that song!!!
And for you westerner guys...maybe we'll see you next year!
Clarke ...some way, some how, I'll have a beer on the prairies with Ya' OK

Anyway, thanks guys...It brightens up an ol'guy's day!!!
so on an odd day we have a breakfast down here
will that old chebby get this far:confused:

who dosen't remember MacArthurs Park :eek::eek: