Welcome to the NEW Canadian Rodder Forum

Admin

Administrator
NOTE: EVERYONE MUST RE-REGISTER TO USE THIS FORUM. "OLD" USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS WILL NOT WORK.

Welcome to the Canadian Rodder Hot Rd Community.

Well boys and girls, I've worked most of the night and all day today to get things moved and established. I certainly hope that this is for the better - I believe it will be.

In any case, let the games begin.............

Looks better already Frank.....Thanks
Mike

I agree with shifter, It will take a little getting used to, but I think it will be great here.
Ken

Great job Frank. Looks good.

Take a break, sit back with a cool one and relax. You deserve the break.:D

Canuck (Jim)

ready to continue with all the rest of the group, this is by far the first place I head when on the computer.

Cogratulations Frank, looking good, maybe I''ll post more on this new format. The quiet one from the rock. Brendan.:)

Hey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm alive again. Thanks Frank for all your work.

Carl

and I can work my way up to 1149 again
:)

Can you say cockpit here?

Last edited:
Great job Frank!!!!!

Thanks for all of the hard work to keep us all together!!!!!

Russ

this is great .

hi everyone , site looks super , but i must be having a brain fxxt , can,t seem to get my profile done, can,t find where to do this , any help would be apprec. dent

Hey!!!! Hey!!!!!!!Hey!!!! The fatguy has found his way through the past and into the 22nd century:) :) Welcome and Hello to dis place...

Frank....She is a lookin Really NICE...excellent work ...... :D ....

Oldfattysoreknees...
Copy_of_WEED03.gif

Last edited:
WEll that seemed painless............. But then again, the first time I got married started this way!!! roflmao.

Cheers 53chevyply

WhOOOO WHOOOO all dressed up and looking for a party. chukkie is right LOOKS GREATmy friend
And I'm sure that ALL of the crazies will find their way back
If only I had been at work I could've been #2 or 3 or 4 or....oh well
Glad to see you guys again seems like just yesterday.
Rochie