Car Club Logos.

I'll second that request.....Mike, I see your out of the Niagara Falls area.....did you know the Satan's Car Club from the Chippawa area?

Very familiar with the Satan's, I grew up in Chippawa. I have a pic of the 40 with a Satan's plaque that was Bucky Ives. Sadly Mac MacArthur a noted pinstriper and drag car driver passed away about 5 years ago, his son Rick has a 51(?) F100 straight and black and now is working on a chopped 40 Ford moredoor from the London area. I will try an post some pics later

Rod

I'll second that request.....Mike, I see your out of the Niagara Falls area.....did you know the Satan's Car Club from the Chippawa area?

Very familiar with the Satan's, I grew up in Chippawa. I have a pic of the 40 with a Satan's plaque that was Bucky Ives. Sadly Mac MacArthur a noted pinstriper and drag car driver passed away about 5 years ago, his son Rick has a 51(?) F100 straight and black and now is working on a chopped 40 Ford moredoor from the London area. I will try an post some pics later

Rod

Hey Rod......thats great... I have a young lad that comes by our E.L.T.A. shop here in London that's trying to find more info on the Satan's C.C. because his Dad was a pleage way back in the day. Thanks!

clutchpopperartworkjpg.jpg

....This was the logo The Majestics used in the 60's. The club was formed in 1962 by 5 guys in high school.

HPIM4125Medium.jpg

Sometime during the 70's (not sure when, it was before my time) The logo was changed to the Majestic lion in the roadster. Sometimes confused with Lisa Simpson of tv fame. It was used up till a couple years ago, when we decided to go back to the old timey logo.

HPIM4128Medium.jpg

We are now switching everything over. Front door of our Club Garage, drink machine, jackets, plaques etc..............

HPIM6615Large.jpg

HPIM6590Large.jpg

...Who says you can't go back...................
Stan. .................

I think it's great that you guys are still together and the club is still kicking. By the way the garage fridge is sweet, what a cool idea.:D

Some old Edmonton clubs...

roadtriptobobs010.jpg

100_3201-1.jpg

100_3219-1.jpg

100_3218-1.jpg

100_3217-1.jpg

100_3216-1.jpg

100_3215-1.jpg

MVC-017S.jpg

100_3214-1.jpg

Well actually this club is still around, but here is some of their vintage stuff
100_3212-1.jpg

100_3211-1.jpg

100_3210-1.jpg

Last edited:
And some of the "Survivors"

Built and still owned by Duke Foster. Built in Leduc Alberta in 1951. Was a member of the Regals CC
100_3204-1.jpg

100_3208-1.jpg

Currently owned by Terry Kalaman of the Edmonton Street Rod Association. Built by the Majestics CC in the late 60's
100_3221-1.jpg

Currently owned by Ryan Pomedli. Built by Terry Capp in 1962. CCHRA member (capital city hot rod association)
IMG_8297.jpg

IMG_8268.jpg

Currently owned by Gary Flood of the Edmonton Street Rod Association. Was built by Garys uncle in 1967
100_3236-1.jpg

Wow that is some great stuff, great pictures and rods too. Love the picture with the smiling old guy in the car, he looks so happy- very cool.

Here's another blueprint version of the now dead NMCC car club logo:

nmcclogo-2.jpg

Last edited:
thats a very impressive collection lee. fat fred is a camera whore.

All the posters and the CCHRA stuff is from Bob Cantins collection. Bob is an Edmonton hot rod historian. If you think my collection is impressive, you should see his! I have some pictures of his stuff but he doesn't like them being posted as he is currently writing a book with everything in it.

As for Fat Fred, he has always been a camera whore, even before he was fat!
Picture365.jpg