Car Club Logos.

Ignitors, Burnaby, BC

IMG_7437.jpg

Those are absolutely fantastic, i really love the vintage club logos and pictures too. That's quite the fine collection you have there. Thanks for taking the time to post them, very cool.:D

Mike, what is the history on the Rod Kings? Pat.

Pat, It was Toronto based club, formed ,around 1958. It wasn't a big club like the Corsairs were at that time...Only around a dozen members.
We used to stop and help motorists that needed assistance and leave a business card that said "you have just been helped by a Hot Rodder"
Rod Kings Car Club"

(We tried to improve the image rodders had back then)
I might even have one of those old cards kicking around.

Unfortunately the club died an early death around 1963 or so.

Mike,

.... I'll second that request.....Mike, I see your out of the Niagara Falls area.....did you know the Satan's Car Club from the Chippawa area?

I'm in the Niagara area now, have been for 26 years....but, as I just posted, Rod Kings was TO based...
Not familiar with the Satans.....

Road Lions

out of Fonthill Ont.I Was a member from 1963 to 68 I still got my very tight club jacket LOL We called the cards ,,courtisey cards back then Gord

Last edited:
Wow the cards, old club jackets, very cool to look at. I find very few clubs seem to do that stuff anymore.

Anyone got the Back Ally Cruisers logo on their computer that they can post or is that club gone too. I don't seem to see them around much in the last few years.

Maybe we don't count as we are not a "club", but an attitude.........some say a bad attitude.......................:)

PG Overdrives,,

OverdrivesLogo.jpg

....This was the logo The Majestics used in the 60's. The club was formed in 1962 by 5 guys in high school.

HPIM4125Medium.jpg

Sometime during the 70's (not sure when, it was before my time) The logo was changed to the Majestic lion in the roadster. Sometimes confused with Lisa Simpson of tv fame. It was used up till a couple years ago, when we decided to go back to the old timey logo.

HPIM4128Medium.jpg

We are now switching everything over. Front door of our Club Garage, drink machine, jackets, plaques etc..............

HPIM6615Large.jpg

HPIM6590Large.jpg

...Who says you can't go back...................
Stan. .................