Here I am

Homer

New intro. Best known as Homer, I have a 34 Ford tudor and a 37 Ford pickup. I Live in Bloomingdale ON. Did a lot of drag racing in my younger days,then got into Street Rodding and I have met and still am meeting some of the best people in the world.

Homer, I trust you don't mind me posting these for you:

homer1.jpg

homer2.jpg

....hey Homer glad ya made it!! .... nice stuff ...34 sedans are timeless and as good as it gets ... I like ure 37 too ... need to keep the grass mowed short hahahaha:D

A welcome back here too....Great pictures of your fantastic looking auto's. Met you on the tour, was a good time. That sedan looks like a comfortable and roomy ride.
Enjoy,
Greg.

Homer, your '34 makes me twitch...... in a good way. We met in the back lot of the Old Car Centre last summer. Welcome back.

Welcome back Homer, yeah, met you on the tour last year too.

Carl

Cdnflatlander,yes it was a great time.
Tinmann,yes you and your wife where standing behind me.
sghd we talk a short while.
If I had not got the 37 done on time I would have taken the 34 on the tour.After all the trouble with the air ride, I think I should have taken the 34,as it has been all over the country and never had a problem. The 34 has been on the road since 1985.

Welcome back,Homer!!I was part of the tour last year but I don't think we had the pleasure of meeti'!