....I feel reborn....Hello...Hello

bgbdlinc

...surely I can't be the first and only one in this empty place....Hello...Hello?
I guess the former site sank under the weight of its own popularity....now, like a Phoenix this one rises....man, what a feeling....welcome back all, welcome newbies...don't be shy......THIS is going to be great!!!!!!
bgbdlinc

Hi Bgbdlink,
You seem to have gotten the newbie prize as the first poster on the new forum........... don't you feel special? Have you found an introduction section where we can re-introduce ourselves?

Russ;)

...Wow.. this looks good. Kinda like goin to bed all depessed thinkin you're dying and you wake up, open your eyes and the sun is shining brighter than ever....did you notice we are now all junior members again??. Stan.

I like what i see so far, i like that you can see what some of the message is by putting the little cuser thingy on the title, just like HAMB. I also like that our locations are visible.
Thanks to all involved with the work and effort

Lincolnbumperspie001.jpg

Pic test

Otta be a busy place for the next little bit with all the newbies signing in...Welcome back....and welcome to the real newbies...BTW Brendan cool car..:D

Alright, we are all junior's now. Better enjoy it while it lasts. We are all reborn!

55buick-1.jpg

This is only a test, if this were an actual emergency, well, kiss your..............

Carl :)

wow---whatta ride----checked at coffee last nite and everyone was here---2hours later everyone was in lala land--then poof---blue screne and here we are----looks great Frank---thanks for the ride---now lets get back to business---:D---Hunter