Cruise to Yellowstone

There are only 3 of us so far from Calgary heading to Bend, Ore. You never know as the day comes closer. Meeting the VI folks at the Broadway Inn August 1. :D
We did the 40th show in Yellowstone. We went that year with 26 cars from Calgary.

Russ

BIG BBQ @ our place Sunday after cv classic cruisers show. then we're off like a herd of turtles:eek: just talked to the guys in Moses lake, Missoula, Helena & Couer d Alene. Looks like thir putting on Cruise nites & BBqs for us. Gonna be good times, cold beer , good friends DON"T GET ANY BETTER!!!:D:D:DFrank

Last edited:
Just got back from 9 days on the road to & from West Yellowstone.Fantastic road trip!! MBog, Fargodad made the run with us, great guys!! met E83w in the show. Lotssa BC cars took trophies including Best Of Show with 37 Chevy PU out of Kelowna. Of the 15 VI Cruises, 4 rec'd trophies, Moses Lake car club, Missoula, & Helena Street Rodders, all real great people that helped us with a few little problems.:eek: A trip well worth remembering!!!:D:):D:) Frank

Did you happen to see BooBoo and Yogi in your travels ? ....... or was that Jellystone.

Bullet... they were getting a picanic basket from Ranger Smith.:DSome gorgeous scenery down there!!! Absolutely great folks!! & good beer!!!:eek: Frank

As Frank has said, the cruise was great, our fellow cruisers were the best and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I have just sent a bunch of pics off to the VI Cruiser "historian" for publishing and will attempt to post some here. The first link is the trip East, in my case from Port Coquitlam and as far as Missoula. We were treated as kings and queens by the local clubs in both Moses Lake and Missoula. Ask me about Moose Drool sometime!
http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130/FargoDad/Montana 2012 July 31-Aug 1/

The second link covers the show and cruises in West Yellowstone. There's also pics from Helena on August 5th from the picnic and mini show and cruise provided by the local car club. Then there's some from a great stop for breakie at the "59" Diner, just west of Leavenworth on August 8th.
http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130/FargoDad/Montana 2012 West Yellowstone/

Last edited:
fargon dad.. Jon, thanks for putting up the pics, GREAT!! A real pleasure having you, Walt, & Mark come with us& of course the wives!!! Part of my bucket list fullfilled!!!! Frank , OH Yeah!! could go for a Moose Drool right now!!!!:eek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Fargo dad... thanx for putting these up from the smile box!!:D Boy, did Bruce & Jim do a nice job ??Or WHAT???:D:):p I had a real BALL with you guys!! Thanks!!! Frank

Fargo dad... thanx for putting these up from the smile box!!:D Boy, did Bruce & Jim do a nice job ??Or WHAT???:D:):p I had a real BALL with you guys!! Thanks!!! Frank

Back at you Frank! My apologies to Bruce for leaving him out of the praise for assembling the great presentations.
Heading out tomorrow with the Fargo/Trillium combo for 2 weeks near Brookings Oregon. It'll be weird not seeing the yellow Plymouth in the mirrors.

Last edited:
Fargo dad... Ya'all have a good time, hear?? Going for MOOSE DROOL??:eek: Y'all come come back now, we'll leave a light on for Ya!!! Frank:D:D