Rodarama 2012

oldy57

Manitoba Street Rod Association is putting on the Rodarama car show again. The show is more for street driven rods and customs. Lots of nice cars and new stuff every year. Cars from Minnesota, North Dakota, Saskatchewan and Manitoba show up. Every year it gets better. I will be going and will have pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be there with my camera on the Sunday. It's the 40th anniversary of the MSRA this year and I understand they have something special planned to celebrate the milestone.

Add Alberta to that list ,
Scott,one of our club members
www.justkruzin.com
is heading there from Lloydminster !
402257247.jpg

402257246.jpg

Last edited:
CONGRATS:

Congratulations to the MSRA for doing another successful event!!

Our/my cable t.v. package has 'time shift programing' and I was able to catch a small snipit of CTV's morning news with an item of the event with a short interview with the MSRA's president. His rod, a model eh with a flattie in it was shown with a quick view of his proposed short term plans for the Rod.

It appears I bailed on Manlitobah (late '72) about the same time as the MSRA came into being. I know IF I/we hadn't moved to the Wet Coast, I'da been a member from 'day Juan'!!!!!

Looks like I may not be able to make it tomorrow. Just had to take my wife to the emergency ward at the hospital. I don't know if they'll be keeping her overnight or not. I'll let you know. Gotta get back up there.

Thanks guys. Looks like I'm making a trip in first thing in the morning anyway...the hospital just called to tell me they've transported her by ambulance in to the Health Sciences Centre. It's serious but not life-threatening. I'll update things when I know more.

Good turnout for the show, thanks for taking the time to take them and post the link.
Looks like a good show on the outside too.